OZ Lotto is getting a revamp! There are some exciting new changes coming to the OZ Lotto game, that will give you more reasons to play with bigger prizes and more winners!
While we work on making the changes, some of your usual AutoPlay and Advance Play tickets will be temporarily unavailable from 6pm on Tuesday 8 March 2022 (Draw 1464). Any tickets purchased for draws up to and including 1473 will remain with the current rules.
When is this change happening?
Subject to regulatory approval, the first draw is on Tuesday 17 May 2022 (Draw 1474) and tickets go on sale from Wednesday 11 May 2022.
What are the changes?
Bigger and better prizes
- The minimum Division 1 Prize Pool will increase from $2 million to $3 million.
- Average prizes across Divisions 2 to 7 will increase.
Change to the numbers
- There will still be 7 winning numbers drawn, though these will be drawn from a larger barrel of 47 balls, instead of a barrel of 45 balls.
- An additional Supplementary Number will be drawn, increasing from 2 to 3. This creates more winning combinations and improves the chance of winning any prize.
More winners in every draw
- The chance of winning any OZ Lotto prize will improve from 1 in 55 to 1 in 51, meaning the chance to win more often!
Prize boost events
- New special events will happen across the year. Prize Boost will increase the prize amount you’d win in a normal draw. The boost will apply to Divisions 2 to 7 (excludes Division 1) and will happen regardless of whether Division 1 is won or not. Keep an eye out for when they are announced!
- To support the increased prizes, the cost to play will increase from $1.30 to $1.45 per game (price includes retailer commission). For example, a Slikpik 4 currently costs $5.30. From draw 1474, it will cost $5.80.
New Winning Combinations
|7 numbers from 1 - 47|
|Division||Winning Numbers||Supplementary Numbers||Odds (1 in ...)||Average Divisional Prize|
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or on 1300 564 047.
Please sign in to leave a comment.