If you wish to exclude yourself from using our service, please contact our Customer Support Team and request self-exclusion.
- A self-exclusion lasts for 12 months
- Any unplayed eligible tickets are cancelled, and the deposit returned
- You will receive an email confirming your self-exclusion
- Once your self-exclusion period is completed, you can request to have your account reviewed. You will need to write to our Gambling Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three ways you can make a request:
- You can request a self-exclusion via email.
Click here and fill in your relevant information
- If you would like our support staff to help, you can give us a call on 1300 564 047.
3. Live Chat
- You can also contact our support staff via our live chat.
- Live chats can be initiated from the 'chat' button displayed on the bottom-right corner of your webpage:
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 564 047 or at email@example.com